Listening to: Even Angels Fall by Jessica Riddle
Reading: Trying to get into something
1. Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 18, and find line 4.
"The songs of the dead are the lamentations of the living."
2. Stretch your left arm out as far as you can. What are you touching?
3. What is the last thing you watched on TV?
I think that was Spongebob...my brother had it on, so I went to my room
4. Without looking, guess what time it is?
5. Now look at the clock. What is the actual time?
6. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?
The boys downstairs playing video games
7. When did you last step outside? What were you doing?
Like...at 7:30? And I had gone out to my car...
8. Before you started this survey, what did you look at?
9. What are you wearing?
My dad's sweater that had shrunk in the wash and my blue pants that are all sewed up at the butt
11. When did you last laugh?
12. What is on the walls of the room you are in?
I have walls?! O.O
13. Seen anything weird lately?
...Actually, no. Huh.
14. What do you think of this quiz?
I AM TIRED. HELLO, LADY.
15. What is the last film you saw?
A Christmas Carol...which was actually pretty scary
16. If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy?
OMG! I would buy all the Hereos DVD, I would buy manga, and a cool house and a cool car and a kick ass laptop and lots of other shit and THEN WE WILL P.A.R.T. Why? 'Cuz we gotta!
17. Tell me something about you that I don't know:
I think I am starting to become afraid of the dark again.
18. If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do?
Stop the stupid people from breading.
19. Do you like to dance?
Yeah, sometimes. Do I know how? No.
20. George Bush:
Is a DumbFuk and I have no clue HOW he got re-elected for presidency. But what do I care, I was never into politics.
21. Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her?:
22. Imagine your first child is a boy, what do you call him?
23. Would you ever consider living abroad?
Uh, look who you're talking to! Of course I would
24. What do you want God to say to you when you reach the pearly gates?
I agree with Silent --->"Jesus fucking christ, why the hell are you here? Goddamnit."